Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Servings: 8
This is the easiest seafood dinner that you can throw together in less than fifteen minutes! Creamy, super cheesy baked Tilapia with tons of spinach!
This is a delicious baked tilapia spinach. This is incredibly easy to put together. You simply have to layer the raw tilapia and spinach into a baking dish and bake. In minutes you have the ultimate fish dinner!
For this recipe, all you need are just a few readily available ingredients. You are also welcome to use as much spinach as it shrinks quite a bit when baked. Also, you need to adjust the baking time depending on the thickness of the fish fillets you are using.
Flaky, tender fish fillets with spinach smothered in a delightfully creamy sauce. No wonder why my entire family loves this dish! Even my picky eaters devour this. All the ingredients come together perfectly. The cheese, butter, and seasonings all play an important role to make this filling dinner. If you are searching for a delicious, easy weeknight meal, you should give this recipe a try soon!
Baked Spinach and Tilapia:
3 tablespoons butter, sliced
5 tilapia fillets – about 1 pound
1 c. Monterey jack cheese (shredded)
8 ounces of fresh spinach
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1/2 c. mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon adobo seasoning
1/2 c. sour cream
1 teaspoon old bay seasoning
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
How to make Creamy Baked Tilapia Spinach
Step 1: Onto the bottom of a baking dish, pack the spinach. On top, place the butter slices. Then, arrange the fish fillets on top.
Step 2: Whisk the sauce ingredients, then pour and spread this on top of the casserole.
Step 3: Then, sprinkle the cheese on top.
Step 4: Place in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes at 500 degrees F.
Serving: 1serving Calories: 351 kcal Carbohydrates: 2g Protein: 29g Fat: 26g Saturated Fat: 10g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 96mg Sodium: 460mg Potassium: 530mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Vitamin A: 3058IU Vitamin C: 8mg Calcium: 236mg Iron: 2mg
Creamy Baked Tilapia Spinach Recipe
- Baked Spinach and Tilapia:
- 3 tablespoons butter sliced
- 5 tilapia fillets - about 1 pound
- 1 c. Monterey jack cheese shredded
- 8 ounces of fresh spinach
- CREAMY SAUCE:
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Onto the bottom of a baking dish, pack the spinach. On top, place the butter slices. Then, arrange the fish fillets on top.
- Whisk the sauce ingredients, then pour and spread this on top of the casserole.
- Then, sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes at 500 degrees F.